Organized Workouts will …
- Train you to go Longer distances, Faster times
- Be social, so that newbies feel encouraged and not intimidated, and more serious people can find people their own pace
- Looking for a swim buddy? Ask the Forum if anyone is heading to a local swim below!
- Spreadsheet of Virginia Masters
- Pools Local to PTO:
- PTO Indoor Cycling: (all year long)
- Every Tuesday at 4pm.
- PTO Gym East Studio.
- Come check out Colleen’s indoor cycling class with other ptotriclub regulars. Sign up at the gym to reserve a spot! All abilities are welcome. You can email Colleen Matthews at PTOTRICLUB@gmail.com for more info.
- FreshBikes Tuesday Night Ride: (typically May-Sept)
- Store Meetup: Ride leaves at 6:30 pm from the Freshbikes Arlington store
- Campus Meetup: Meet at Knox at 5:30 pm to ride over to the bike shop
- Contact: Curtis
- Join upwards of 300 fellow cyclists through the neighborhood roads of Arlington, complete with a police escort through at least half of the loop. Every first Tuesday of the month ends with a free BBQ in the store parking lot! This is a no drop ride, so come for some good riding (and good eats).
- What to Bring: Helmet. Bike lights if you’re also riding home after.
- Download the Cue sheet
- PTO Group Runs:
- AM: Tuesday and Thursdays at 7am
- PM: Wednesdays at 5pm (winter) / 6pm (summer)
- Meet outside the Knox Building
- There are options for shorter distances, and all running levels are welcome! For more info, contact Matthew.Troutman@uspto.gov (AM), or Darlene Ritchie (PM) or Bipin Gyawali (PM).