Join DC Bike Ride on May 22!
Cruise the most beautiful, scenic parts of the city at your own pace, on your own two wheels. And after you’ve seen it all, hop off that bike seat and party near the Capitol.
PTOTRI members can get a $10 discount to the event. Please see the Discounts page for the code.
If you’re not riding but still want in on the action, our good friend Karen (who attended the kickoff happy hour) is in need of some helping hands at an aid station near the Pentagon. And she always needs people at packet pickup for Friday and Saturday. All voluneers get a free ‘Ride Crew’ shirt and a day-long Capital Bikeshare membership! Karen hooked the club up with some great things for Nation’s Tri and now is a good time to return the favor! Check out shifts and register to volunteer here.
- Date & Time: May 22, 2016; 8AM to 1PM
- Course: 17 miles, closed road and traffic-freethrough DC and VA
- Starting Line: 301 Penn Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001. Bring or rent a bike and meet us in front of the Capitol.
- Finish Line: After the ride, celebrate life on two wheels at the Finish Line Festival near the Capitol with food and family-friendly fun!
- Beneficiary: WABA (Washington Area Bicyclist Association) and their efforts in bringing DC’s Vision Zero Campaign to life.